Members of Interplex have a broad base of experience, enabling us to staff each engagement with the right mix of knowledge, skills and abilities.
Formed in 1974 by successful consulting practice partners from major firms, including McKinsey and Ernst & Young, Interplex has remained dedicated to producing innovative, practical results within each client's realities.
Interplex consultants have experience in many types of organizations, including manufacturing and service industries, government, and education. Our team has led strategic and operational planning efforts in many technical disciplines, including data management and governance, technology, financial management, performance evaluation and measurement, continuous improvement, and environmental health and safety for petroleum refining, chemical manufacturing, health care, printing and real estate management organizations.
Interplex Associates have proven track records in all aspects of general and technology management. Each brings years of direct experience in the management process to an assignment as well as consulting experience with large and small organizations.
Analytics, Data Governance and Performance Evaluation Manager
Proven successes in end-to-end technology and performance management:
- Bringing rigor, innovation and transparency to data governance, analysis, performance evaluation
- Building business intelligence and data warehousing solutions to extract business value and insights from disparate enterprise data sources
- Leading business process improvement initiatives using Six Sigma, Lean and Baldridge frameworks
- Building and documenting complex conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Developing and executing innovative project management strategies and tools
- Development of enterprise data and technology transformation strategies and plans
Environmental Health and Safety Systems Manager
Highly skilled and results-oriented manager with extensive industry and consulting experience, with expertise in:
- Environmental, Health and Safety Management System design, development, implementation and audit
- Multi-media environmental compliance planning, report preparation, and litigation support.
- Fostering consensus and buy-in amongst operations and management teams.
- Serving as community and regulatory agency liaison for environmental topics
- Developing and presenting effective environmental, health and safety training, including spill prevention, OSHA, DOT and HAZWOPER for employees and contractors.
Extensive multi-program experience including: Groundwater Monitoring, Stormwater Management (SWPPP), Hazardous & Solid Waste (RCRA), Title V, Wastewater (NPDES & POTW), Leak Detection & Repair (LDAR), Above and Below Ground Storage Tank Management, and Site Remediation
Interested in joining us?
Interplex is always interested in collaborating with independent consulting professionals. We can help you assemble a talented project team to secure and manage challenging engagements.